Pool Party Registration will open April 1, 2017 to book your party. Reservation requests will be conducted online and confirmed by the Party Coordinator. Please read our party policies* and then click the calendar icon to go to our neighborhood search engine to find your community and request your party date. *Each Community has their own set of rules that we must follow along with ours.
2017 Pool Party
Policies and Procedures
Submitting the party reservation form is not a guarantee your party will be approved. Individual Homeowner’s Associations have specific rules governing the holding of parties at their facilities. All Homeowner’s Associations rules and procedures supersede Sweetwater Pool guidelines.
Under the provisions of the contract between SP, Inc. and the Customer, SP shall have the first right of refusal to provide lifeguards for any function at the swimming pool. Unless otherwise specified by the Home Owner’s Association, the following provisions shall apply.
1. All parties must be scheduled at least ten (10) business days in advance. We cannot guarantee parties booked with less than ten (10) business days notice.
2. There is a two (2) hour minimum for all parties. The number of patrons attending the party will include ALL patrons within the pool facility, swimmers and non-swimmers included. Parties are not allowed after midnight.
- Parties during normal operating hours: For 1-15 guests, no additional lifeguards required; 16-40 guests, 1 additional lifeguard required; 41-65 guests, 2 additional lifeguards required, etc. (This is subject to community policies and procedures as well as resident attendance numbers)
- Parties outside normal operating hours: Require a minimum of 2 guards and will accommodate up to 50 guests;1 additional lifeguard per 25 guests thereafter. (This guard count minimum is on average, but is subject to change depending on the size and guard quantity required for each pool)
3. The hourly rate for the lifeguards is $25.00 per hour per lifeguard.
4. All parties are subject to a $30.00 (non-refundable) Sweetwater Pools administrative processing fee. (In some cases, communities may require additional damage deposits or administrative fees.)
5. The lifeguards will clear the pool (not the premises) fifteen (15) minutes prior to the end of the party and begin closing procedures.
6. Inclement Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather, full refunds will be made if the party is cancelled by calling the main Sweetwater Pools office or the Pool Party Coordinator at least two (2) hours in advance. Any parties cancelled within the two (2) hours of the scheduled starting time of the party will be charged a minimum of one (1) hour per guard. The administrative fee can be reapplied to a rescheduled party for a period up to 30 days.
7. Cancellation Policy: Any parties cancelled by the resident with at least 24 hours notice will be refunded the lifeguard fees only. The administrative fee is non-refundable but can be applied towards a rescheduled party within 30 days.
8. All monies are payable by check, money order, or credit card. No cash will be accepted. Payment is due five (5) business days prior to the party or the event will be cancelled. Payment can be made by credit card, mail, or in person at the Sweetwater Pools office.
9. Bookings WILL NOT BE confirmed until verification that you are a resident in good standing is confirmed with the community representative or property manager. In that event, the date and time of the party will be ‘held’ until confirmation is received. If there is a problem with your residency status, you will receive a call back from the Party Coordinator.
10. SP requires an additional $60 cleaning fee for any parties scheduled before or after the regular swim season.
11. No parties will be booked on Holiday Weekends. (Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day)
Ready to request your next event? Click Here!
If you have any further questions or concerns,
Please email the Pool Party Coordinator at: