Why Choose Us
Houston Pool Management Company
Houston, Sugar Land, Richmond, Spring & Katy Pool Service Company
Before choosing a Pool Management Company you feel is the best qualified to service your community, please consider the following advantages of choosing Sweetwater Pools, Inc.
- All pools are staffed with a full-time (40 hours a week) manager and/or assistant manager who has successfully completed our manager trainee seminar is present at all times.
- We have a in-house training above and beyond the lifeguard course.
- Rigorous in-service training program for all employees and monthly audits by American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructors.
- Twice a day inspection by an experience Supervisor who has only 5-7 pools in the same area.
- Weekly Inspections by an Executive Director to ensure quality control.
- Client Services Director keeps the line of communication open and is available for any client requests, questions, or concerns.
- Monthly web-based Customer Feedback evaluations and comment cards at the pool for resident feedback.
- Online Pool party and Swim Lesson enrollment for the convenience of your residents.
- We have a complete quality aquatics program taught by highly trained instructors. (Swim Lessons, Water Aerobics, and more)
- A minimum of two visits per week is made to the pool during the winter months (October-April).
- Experienced in-house Service Department for all major and/or minor repairs can be handled through our company.
- Pre-Season pool facility inspection, making you aware of repair needs and State Regulation Compliance issues.
- We have been a full-time company since 1975.
- We are an abiding member of the National Spa & Pool Institute, Community Association Institute, G.H.B.A.
- We are pool professionals.
Remember: Your recreation center is the most expensive investment your community has.